Fleece Lined Riding Tights - Same design as our best selling riding tights with added fleece to keep you warm during winter.
Fleece is not thick and bulky, just a light layer of fleece to keep you warm.
* These pants run true to size just like our original riding tights.
If you wear a medium in our original tights, order a medium in our fleece lined.
THIS IS A BREECH-LEGGING. THIS PANT HAS THE COMFORT OF A LEGGING WITH THE DURABILITY AND FUNCTION OF A BREECH.
- Silky smooth material. 78% Poly, 22% Spandex.
- Non-see through material! They will pass the squat-test all day long.
- 4 Way Stretch - Never worry about a saggy behind again!
- Sculpting and compression design.
- Sparkle buttons on back pockets.
- Thick waistband that stays put, never worry about pulling up your pants.
- Moisture-wick material.
- Full seat silicon grip featuring our signature tiara logo.
- Faux zipper and pockets to give you a slimming look and feel.
- Large cell phone or treat pocket on both legs.
Machine wash, hang dry.
These are my new favorite riding pants. Warm without being bulky. Looks great. Most of all, they allow freedom of movement while the sticky silicone seat provides a nice, secure feeling in the saddle.
❄️WINTER Riding Tight - Ruby Red
I don't normally buy red leggings, but needed these for a holiday-themed show. The color is lovely, they were warm, and they worked ok with my Santa-red cape. Black or grey are obviously more practical, but these are a nice jolt of color during a very gloomy time of year.
Color: gorgeous scarlet!!
Fabric: light fleece that won’t kill you if the sun comes out. Not as stretchy/compressive as the classic tights. I had to size up in this and the grey color.
Should you buy it? Yeah! Totally easy to exchange, and a fair return policy if you hate them. Support a small business!
As always, I'd recommend sizing up. For reference, I am 5'7, 145lbs, wear a 28/6 in pants. I wear a size L in Esprit, whether the fleece lined or regular. I absolutely love these breeches. The price, the quality, the grip, the style. The fleece lined does keep you warmer than a normal breech however on SUPER cold days, I recommend wearing panty hose underneath. The super thin layer does help a ton and won't change the fit!