This is a breech-legging. This pant has the comfort of a legging with the durability and function of a breech.
- Silky smooth material. 78% Poly, 22% Spandex.
- Non-see through material! They will pass the squat-test all day long.
- 4 Way Stretch - Never worry about a saggy behind again!
- Sculpting and compression design.
- Sparkle buttons on back pockets.
- Thick waistband that stays put, never worry about pulling up your pants.
- Moisture-wick material.
- Full seat silicon grip featuring our signature tiara logo.
- Faux zipper and pockets to give you a slimming look and feel.
- Large cell phone or treat pocket on both legs.
Machine wash, hang dry.
I love every pair of Esprit’s that I have, and this pair does not disappoint! Fit and comfort are spot on and the color is stunning!
I've reviewed Esprit classic tights before: Amazing...buy them..if you hate them...return them. Easy peasy Lets talk about updates and the color.
Color: These tights are a true mahogany. A reddish brown. If you are looking for brown, get the chocolates. If you are looking for a burgundy pink, get the merlot. If you think these are just dark maroon, you are wrong. As you should be aware from online shopping, do not believe your computer screen to convey the color correctly unless you are a graphic artist with a high-end monitor.
Fabric: So, these are currently not the same fabric of the Classics. These are the slightly heavier weight of the Pros. With that, they are slightly less stretchy, but you should still get your regular size. Unfortunately, I am a delicate flower that wilts in the heat, so these will have to wait for me to wear in the cooler temps...unless I need them to rock the ultimate matchy look.
I love the breeches. They are true to size. The only thing is sometimes the fall down around the waist when bending over. Wish there was something inside to keep the from falling down because the material is really smooth. Like spanx . Otherwise love the bling and crowns! Love the color Mahogany.