Ambassador Terms and Conditions
So, you want to be an Esprit ambassador? Great! Here are the details:
- You will need to fill out the ambassador form and create your own unique code that you will use to post on your social media accounts. Example: Alexa5
- You will earn 10% commission on every order that your code is used.
- Customers will receive 5% off their order when they use your code.
- The code is valid one time per customer.
- Commission is only earned when the discount code is applied at checkout and the order is fulfilled.
- Your influencer link will send customers to our home page.
- You can use your code for your personal order (one-time use).
- You can NOT post your coupon code on coupon sites. You will be banned from being an ambassador.
- Ambassadors cannot post their code on ANY of Esprit's social media postings. If this rule is broken, ambassador codes will become inactive.
- Your commission will be paid by store credit.
- You will have access to your commission profile with the log in information used during your ambassador registration. You will be able to view how many people have used your code and how much commission you have earned.
- You may use any of our pictures we post on our Instagram or webpage for marketing. You are also encouraged to take your own pictures of our products and post them on your social media accounts with your coupon code.
- We do not have the ability to add ambassador codes once order have been placed - it is the customers responsibility to enter the code during checkout - if there is an issue during checkout where the code is not being accepted please email us before placing the order so we can get this corrected.
- Contact Esprit by email or any social media platform to redeem your commission at any time.
We are always here for you! Have any questions? Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org