Fleece Lined Riding Tights - Same design as our best selling riding tights with added fleece to keep you warm during winter.
Fleece is not thick and bulky, just a light layer of fleece to keep you warm.
* These pants run true to size just like our original riding tights.
If you wear a medium in our original tights, order a medium in our fleece lined.
THIS IS A BREECH-LEGGING. THIS PANT HAS THE COMFORT OF A LEGGING WITH THE DURABILITY AND FUNCTION OF A BREECH.
- Silky smooth material. 78% Poly, 22% Spandex.
- Non-see through material! They will pass the squat-test all day long.
- 4 Way Stretch - Never worry about a saggy behind again!
- Sculpting and compression design.
- Sparkle buttons on back pockets.
- Thick waistband that stays put, never worry about pulling up your pants.
- Moisture-wick material.
- Full seat silicon grip featuring our signature tiara logo.
- Faux zipper and pockets to give you a slimming look and feel.
- Large cell phone or treat pocket on both legs.
Machine wash, hang dry.
The scoop on the winter tights…
Color: less blue than the classic tights, these are smack dab in the medium-light grey color.
Fabric: not as stretchy/compressive as the classic tights, but that’s mostly because these have a nice fleecy inside. I’ve not ridden in these yet, so I’m not sure if there is any issues where I need to pull these up.
Sizing: I am solidly in an XL with Esprit’s stuff, including last year’s black winter tights. I had to return these (and the red) and exchange for a 2XL.
It’s been a long time since I’ve got new winter riding pants and these are definitely my favorite winter pants so far, they have the same qualities as the classic tights, but with slightly thicker and warmer fabric. My favorite part of these breeches instead of the mini logos on the silicone it’s snowflakes!