THIS IS A BREECH-LEGGING. THIS PANT HAS THE COMFORT OF A LEGGING WITH THE DURABILITY AND FUNCTION OF A BREECH.
- Silky smooth material. 78% Poly, 22% Spandex.
- Non-see through material! They will pass the squat-test all day long.
- 4 Way Stretch - Never worry about a saggy behind again!
- Sculpting and compression design.
- Sparkle buttons on back pockets.
- Thick waistband that stays put, never worry about pulling up your pants.
- Moisture-wick material.
- Full seat silicon grip featuring our signature tiara logo.
- Faux zipper and pockets to give you a slimming look and feel.
- Large cell phone or treat pocket on both legs.
Machine wash, hang dry.
I absolutely love the riding tights. I own 3 pair now. They are super comfy and look amazing. I want to buy some more.
After exactly one wear, these breeches became my favorite of all the brands I've tried. They look great, are buttery soft, and seem to be very well made - I expect they'll hold up well. Now I want a pair in every color!
I'll admit I almost didn't buy them because of the prominent logo - I'm not into logos, and crowns have never been my thing, especially not at my age. So I'm glad I bought them anyway. They're so great I don't care if there are logos all up and down the legs, haha : )
Very flattering fit and quality material - especially for the price. Will definitely be buying more!
I am typically not a riding tight kinda girl. I like structured breaches. But, I decided to try these, and I’m officially a convert! I bought them in gray and black. The fit is comfortable, they stay put. They aren’t too thick and hot. They are very flattering. Now, if we could only get them in more colors with the knee patch, (brown, hunter green, and navy), I’d be so happy. These are definitely worth trying. You won’t be disappointed!
They are so comfortable and the grip is amazing. I’m 5,8 and 155 and I got the small because I like a snug fit. But I would fit in a medium to. I will definitely be getting more!