This is a breech-legging. This pant has the comfort of a legging with the durability and function of a breech.
*This style runs small because of the thick elastic waist band, size up from our classic style*
- No faux rear pockets and no buttons.
- Side pockets on both legs large enough to fit the biggest cell phones.
- Silky smooth material. 78% Poly, 22% Spandex.
- Mesh tummy control pannel
- Non-see through material! They will pass the squat-testall day long.
- 4 Way Stretch - Never worry about a saggy behind again!
- Sculpting and compression design.
- Thick elastic waistband that stays put, never worry about pulling up your pants.
- Moisture-wick material.
- Belt Loops
- Full seat silicon grip featuring our signature tiara logo.
Machine wash, hang dry.
I love these riding tights! I love the high waist! I have lots of surgical scarring on my lower abdomen and have difficulty finding tights with a high enough waist to cover them. These are IT! They are the perfect amount of compression, if you size up one, like recommended. They are also super cute with the pink sparkle trim. The pockets are very handy and are big enough to hold my phone. If you like high waisted, compressive riding tights with the perfect amount of "sticky butt" then these are for you!
I bought these because they looked stylish and were much more reasonably priced than other popular brands. I honestly like these more than my Free Rides. I appreciate the wide elastic waist band because it kind of smooths out the tummy area and has a slimming effect. I am 5’2 135lb, normally a medium but I ordered a large because it said to size up with this style. I am glad I did. They fit great.
so so so cute
I love the waist%2C silicon amount and quality%2C length %2C two pockets and color of course%21 So pretty and comfortable%2C and%2C what not important less%2C affordable
so comfy. i wore them for a show and havent ridden in them yet but i love them