This is a breech-legging. This pant has the comfort of a legging with the durability and function of a breech.
*If in-between sizes please size up since there is a thick elastic waistband on this model of pant*
- No faux rear pockets and no buttons.
- Side pockets on both legs large enough to fit the biggest cell phones.
- Silky smooth material. 78% Poly, 22% Spandex.
- Mesh tummy control pannel
- Non-see through material! They will pass the squat-testall day long.
- 4 Way Stretch - Never worry about a saggy behind again!
- Sculpting and compression design.
- Thick elastic waistband that stays put, never worry about pulling up your pants.
- Moisture-wick material.
- Belt Loops
- Full seat silicon grip featuring our signature tiara logo.
Machine wash, hang dry.
Riding Tight - Ash with Pink Sparkle
I really love these riding tights! Super high waisted, with belt loops! For all of us fighting real-life, bumpy, imperfect bodies, these tights act as shapewear. They smooth out every thing! Great quality and super comfortable. Now I just want more!💕
So Esprit decided to bling up their tights with the sparkle/lace/tuxedo releases. I just don't like wearing black, so I got the grey with pink. Super cute, but make sure you heed this review for proper enjoyment
These are higher rise than the original. I have a short waist, so they are really too high-waisted for me. Of course, I'm Gen-X and therefore adverse to high-waisted pants. If you are rocking the mom jeans (and don't think my generation isn't laughing at you, btw) or are extremely tall, these will be for you. These also seem to be a little snugger than my classics, so I suggest going up a size. Again, if they don't fit, Esprit will return/exchange.
These are also suggested not to go in the dryer...maybe because of the glitter. Speaking of glitter, just know that glitter will infect neighboring clothes in the wash. This isn't a defect on Esprit's part, it's just the herpes-like nature of glitter.
Always the best colors and fit
I love the looks of these tights! The most attractive pair that I have. Actually they are cuter than any pair I have ever seen. I sized up as recommended and the fit is perfect. I haven’t worn them riding yet. But they are so cute I will be wearing them on other outings.